Contributor: Safesite Jurisdiction: OSHA
This log covers the correct disposal of food as well as surfaces / products utilized within HACCP standards.
1. Name of Vendor/Supplier (if applicable)
2. Product Name and/or ID Number
3. Product is or has been an unsafe temperature
4. Product is or has been exposed to unsafe conditions (e.g. unsanitized working surface)
5. Product is or has been contaminated by biological, chemical, or physical contaminant
6. If you answered yes to any of the above, describe:
7. Has the product been disposed?
8. How was the product disposed?
9. For supervisors: CCP associated with this deviation
10. For supervisors: Recordkeeping is in place for this deviation and CCP validation
11. Additional Comments
12. Write Comments or Remarks here: