Contributor: Safesite Jurisdiction: OSHA
Repeat this analysis for every step in your food production and handling processes to maintain food safety measures. Determine controls for all CCPs using a HACCP Decision Tree and incorporate them into your HACCP Plan.
1. Processing Step Name/Number
2. Processing Step Description
3. Are there any chemical (C) hazards associated with this step?
4. Describe chemical hazards
5. Is the chemical hazard significant?
6. Are there any physical (P) hazards associated with this step?
7. Describe physical hazards
8. Is the physical hazard significant?
9. Are there any Biological (B) hazards associated with this step?
10. Describe biological hazards
11. Is the biological hazard significant?
12. Does a control measure exist for the hazard(s) of this step?
13. What control measures must be implemented to address C,P, and B hazards?
14. Is this step a Critical Control Point (CCP)? (If yes, add this step to your HACCP Plan)
15. Justification for decision
16. Write Comments or Remarks here: